We're a close knit team of dynamic, forward thinkers and go-getters. Each individual working with PLAYDRESS is an essential part of our group. We believe in being spontaneous and flexible which makes it easy to collaborate within all parts of our brand and enables growth. We are always interested in working with fun and dynamic individuals.
If you are keen to join us, you can drop us an email at email@example.com with your resume and the position you are seeking. We will get back to you within 1-2 business days if you are shortlisted.
Part-time/Full-time Retail Associate
We are always looking to expand our team, so come and join us and be a part of our Playdress Family! As part of our growing aspiration, we are hiring island-wide and are looking for driven and motivated individuals to join our retail team. We have 6 retail locations island-wide.
• Candidate will need a minimum GCE N Level / O Level /ITE/Higher Nitec in any field
• A clean and tidy appearance
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work retail hours, weekends and public holidays
• Required Skill(s): Customer service oriented, responsible and takes initiative
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms in the fashion industry.
• Certified in Graphic Design or related field
• 2+ years of graphic design experience (preferably from e-commerce/fashion industry)
• Experience working in creative agencies and/or high-growth startups (preferred)
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects)
• Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
• Outstanding portfolio of completed design projects
• In-depth knowledge of the latest design styles and trends
• Ability to work in an environment that is fast-paced and constantly changing